Neopharmed Gentili S.p.A. is the Data Controller of the data related to the use of the site, headquartered in Milan, in Via San Giuseppe Cottolengo15, 20143, Italy, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be reached at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The types of data collected and processed by Neopharmed Gentili S.p.A are.:
- browsing data (collected automatically);
- data provided voluntarily by the user;
The computer systems and software procedures that enable the functioning of the website acquire, during their customary use, a series of personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The data are not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but could by their very nature, through processing and comparisons with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of computers used by the users to access the website, and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
Such data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. They are kept for the amount of time strictly necessary for the statistical analysis.
The data collected may be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrimes to the detriment of the Site.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
Neopharmed Gentili S.p.A. collects personal data voluntarily provided by users through the www.neogen.it website in the following cases:
1. users sending messages with information requests to the address, fax number, e-mail address listed on the “Contacts” page;
2. users filling in the form with their personal data to submit their unsolicited job application;
3. users spontaneously disclosing their data when filling out the registration form required to access the area of the site reserved to medical practitioners. 4. users filling in the form with their personal data in order to submit a report to the Neopharmed Gentili Group Pharmacovigilance Service.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of browsing and seeking consultation on the site and to comply with legal obligations;
- For the purposes inherent to providing the requested services (e.g., answering questions—product related questions included), as well as to fulfill any fiscal and accounting obligations related to the data itself;
- For defensive purposes, in case of abuse in the use of the site or attempted fraud;
- statistical and market research purposes with anonymized data;
- staff selection purposes;
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Data controller shall process your data:
1) to execute pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the User/Data Subject;
2) based on the consent expressed by the Data Subject to the processing of their personal data for one or more express purposes.
3) in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject to (Art. 6(1)(c));
4) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health, such as protection against serious cross-border health threats or the guarantee of high standards of quality and safety of health and medical products and devices (Art. 9(II)(i).
NATURE OF DATA SUBMISSION
Users are free to provide their personal data, without prejudice to what is specified in relation to browsing data. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible for Neopharmed Gentili S.p.A. to receive information requests that may be sent by users through the “Contacts” page or to carry out the services requested.
Users are free to provide information and consent to receive promotional communications. Failure to provide consent will not allow Neopharmed Gentili S.p.A. to forward its promotional offers.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data shall be processed with both automated tools and in paper form, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected
Specific security measures are in place in order to prevent the loss of personal data, illicit or otherwise incorrect use of personal data, and non-authorized access. Specifically, the secure HTTPS protocol is employed for confidential areas of the site and applications, as well as protection against unauthorized access to servers and other computers in use.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
Data is processed at the Data Controller’s headquarters and at any other site where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller
Data is not transferred to another country or international organization.
PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
The user is entitled to exercise the following rights at any time under Art. 12 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679:
- right of access;
- right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of their personal data;
- right to object to the processing
- right to data portability;
- right to revoke consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
We would also like to remind you that you have the right to file a complaint with the privacy supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
Additional information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details provided.
The Data Controller periodically reviews its privacy and security policy and, if necessary, updates it in accordance with regulatory, organizational or technological changes. Should this Policy be amended or modified, the updated version will be published on this page of the site.
Should any of the amendments affect the processing of data whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will request the User’s consent, if necessary.