Joint data controllers
The joint controllers of data are:
- Neopharmed Gentili S.p.A.
- Levante Pharma S.r.l.
The companies are located in via San Giuseppe Cottolengo 15, 20143, Milan, Italy, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The joint controllers have entered into an agreement concerning the distribution of responsibilities between them, with particular regard to the exercise of the rights of the data subject and their respective functions of communication of information.
By virtue of his appointment, the Data Controller is Dr Bruno Sacchi, domiciled at the registered office of the Company in via San Giuseppe Cottolengo 15, 20143, Milan, Italy, e-mail: email@example.com.
Type of data processed
The Companies collect and process the following types of data:
- connection data (collected automatically)
- data provided voluntarily by the user;
During their normal operation, IT systems and software processes used to operate the site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties but, by its very nature, it could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses and domain names of computers used to navigate the website, as well as other information on the user’s operating system and software environment.
These data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; the data is only stored for the period that is strictly necessary for statistical analysis.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical cyber-crimes against the website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The Company collects personal data voluntarily provided by users through www.neogen.it in the following cases:
- information disclosed spontaneously by users through messages sent to the address, fax number, or e-mail address indicated in our “Contacts” page, requesting general information, information on the Company’s products, requesting scientific information (by filling out the relevant form), or containing licensing or business development proposals;
- unsolicited resumes;
- spontaneous disclosure by users of their data by filling out the appropriate form, for registration in the area reserved for doctors;
- unsolicited communications sent from users to our pharmacovigilance department at firstname.lastname@example.org to report adverse effects;
- information disclosed spontaneously by users when filling out the form to sign up to our newsletter;
- information disclosed spontaneously by individual pharmaceutical companies when filling out the relevant form;
- personal data disclosed spontaneously by users for the request of essays about pharmaceutical sciences from healthcare professionals, when filling out the relevant form.
Purpose of data processing
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to allow navigation and consultation within the site and to comply with legal obligations;
- for purposes related to the provision of services requested by users (e.g. answering questions, including questions about products; CV evaluation; access to services made available through registration; subscription to informative newsletters; access to informative documentation on the website; answers to reported adverse events from pharmacovigilance) as well as to fulfil all any legal and tax obligations related to the data itself;
- for defense purposes in the case of improper use of the site or attempted fraud;
- for purposes related to contract and/or pre-contractual measures execution (including the management of the pre-contractual relationship); to fulfil any legal obligations (e.g. tax, accounting, etc.); for the administrative management of contracts (including invoices and payments); to manage any disputes; for purposes connected to internal audits, management control, certification, reporting to other Companies of the Group;
- to fulfil any legal obligations (Legislative Decree 219/06) and/or obligations arising from memberships to trade associations (Farmindustria);
Nature of data supply
Notwithstanding the above mentioned indications regarding navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide such information may make it impossible for the Company to receive requests for information that can be sent by users through the Contact page or to fulfil the services requested (e.g. sending product information, sending newsletters, evaluation of curriculum vitae).
Users are free to provide their personal data to allow the Company to send them communications for information purposes. Failure to release your personal data will not allow the Company to transmit the information requested.
Modes of data processing
Personal data is processed with automated tools and in paper form, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected.
Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent the loss of personal data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access to them. In particular, specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access to data, including the secure https protocol for reserved applications or parts of the website and the protection against unauthorised access to servers and other computers in use.
Subjects authorised to process data
Your data have been acquired when you inserted them on the website www.neogen.it and may be communicated by the Company to persons specifically appointed as data processors for the purposes indicated above. Data will be processed by the persons specifically appointed as data processors by means of their own employees. A list of the persons appointed as Data Processors is available at the Company’s registered office.
Rights of the data subject
The user has the right to exercise the rights referred to in Articles 12 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 at any time, i.e.:
- the right of access to personal data;
- the right to rectification or erasure of the data and to limit the processing of data involving the subject;
- the right to oppose data processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to revoke consent;
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
To exercise these rights, file a report or receive information on how to process personal data, you can e-mail email@example.com or write to law. Floriana De Cristofaro, Data Protection Officer (DPO), at the following address: via San Giuseppe Cottolengo n. 15, 20143, Milano, Italia – or email DPO@neogen.it.